1. Laptop, Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro series, etc. with standard USB Type-C 3.2 or 3.1 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc. ※ Depending on the use environment and model, it may not be compatible.
2. Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos and music.
3. Reversible design—easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up); up to 10 Gaps data transfer speed; power output up to 20V, 5 amp (MAX.)
4. Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 2; backwards compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0
5. Note that USB-C cables capable of carrying any generation of USB 3.1 are required to have an “E-marker” chip embedded in them that advertises this capability to the devices that it will be connecting and requires a longer than standard connector.